Sugar & Spice - The Baby Shop
Eucalyptus Toddler Bucket Hat - Lucky Last! (Size 1-2y)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.12 AUD fortnightly with More info
This perfect gender-neutral print features the classic Australian native tree the eucalyptus. This great mix of grey-greens and whites makes it a great pattern to pair with khakis, whites, denims and navy.
It’s a good choice for kids who might usually fuss over a hat – they’ll barely notice they’re wearing it! Featuring a soft, flexible brim, the hat won’t flop over eyes no matter how many times its slept on or folded up in a bag, while the elasticated band on the inside of the deep, paneled crown ensures a great, comfortable fit every time.
- Soft and silky-to-touch woven cotton fabric
- Made from 97% Cotton and 3% Elastane
- Elasticated soft-touch sweat band
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Softly reinforced felt brim folds gently under neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
|Hat Size||Brim Depth|
|47cm / S / 6-12 months||6cm|
|50cm / M / 1-2 years||6cm|
|52cm / L / 2-3 years||6cm|