Sugar & Spice - The Baby Shop
Little Scientist 500 Piece Puzzle (8y+)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
Mudpuppy's Little Scientist 500 Piece Puzzle is comprised of colorfully illustrated portraits of real people who have made a historical impact on the world with regard to science, including Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, and George Washington Carver. Illustrations by Lydia Ortiz introduce children to these important people in history with images that are fun for youngsters and also realistic. Mudpuppy puzzles are packaged in matte-finish sturdy boxes, perfect for gifting, reuse, and storage.
- 500 pieces
- Great family activity for adults and children to enjoy together
- Package: 8 x 8 x 2", 20 x 20 x 5cm
- Complete puzzle: 20 x 20", 51 x 51cm
- Ages 8-99
- Puzzle greyboard contains 90% recycled paper. Packaging contains 70% recycled paper. Printed with nontoxic inks.
- All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations
Here is a list of the individuals included in this puzzle: Top row (from left): Marie Curie, Albert Einstein, Jane Goodall, Lene Hau 2nd row from the top (from left): Isaac Newton, Vera Rubin, Jacques Cousteau, Rosalind Franklin 3rd row from the top (from left): Carl Sagan, Mary Anning, George Washington, Carolyn Porco 4th row from the top (from left): Louis Pasteur, Katherine Johnson, Edwin Hubble, Charles Darwin