Sugar & Spice - The Baby Shop
Mauve Native Swim Nappy
Our reusable swim nappies are an affordable and eco-friendly alternative to disposables. Created with lightweight fabrics that won't weigh bubs down, EcoNaps swim nappies feature an inner layer to catch number twos while letting liquids flow through. Your little one will make a splash in this beautiful and functional swim nappy.
Designed by ocean lovers in Byron Bay, Australia.
- Outer cover: Waterproof and breathable rPET polyester made from recycled post-consumer plastic bottles with heat-bonded TPU laminate to prevent leaks.
- Inner cover: Quick-dry rPET recycled polyester mesh.
- All cloth nappy fabrics are OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified and contain no harmful chemicals.
- Lightweight materials: Our swim nappies won't weigh your baby down with lightweight, water-safe fabrics.
- Adjustable waist snaps: Two sets of waist snaps ensure your water baby enjoys the perfect fit for longer.
- Mess-free changes: Handy side snaps make removing swimmers after number twos a mess-free experience.
- Fade-resistant: Fade-resistant fabrics ensure swim nappies will look great for many pool and beach adventures.
- Certified plastic neutral by Plastic Bank: Every swim nappy purchased stops the equivalent of 5 plastic bottles from entering the ocean.
- Made from rPET recycled fabrics: Our covers feature post-consumer recycled polyester inside and out, made from recycled plastic bottles, diverting single-use plastics from landfill giving them another life.
- Australian design: Our premium quality nappies are hand-designed with love and care in Byron Bay, Australia.
Washing reusable swim nappies in 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Remove solids
Drop any solids in the loo and store the used cloth nappy in a dry pail.
Step 2: Washing
Wash at 40-60 degrees with detergent.
Step 3: Hang to dry
Air dry swim nappy or use a clothes/tumble dryer on low.