Sugar & Spice - The Baby Shop
Miniland Doll Anatomically Correct Baby: Australian Aboriginal Boy 38 cm
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Australian Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Dolls are a world-first collaboration with Miniland in Spain, to create an Aboriginal Doll specifically for the Australian market, with 3.5% of proceeds from sales being donated by Axis Toys & Gifts to Aboriginal community-led organisation Children’s Ground.
Available in a boy and girl, these dolls were developed here in Australia in consultation with several indigenous Australians including the renowned artist Garry Purchase.
Like all Miniland Dolls, they can be articulated and are anatomically correct dolls, allowing children to make an important difference between them, thus strengthening knowledge of anatomy and differential features.
These Miniland dolls assist children with self-recognition and develops a sense of belonging to groups and communities while respecting culture, diversity and fosters inclusivity for all.
- Made in Phthalates-free vinyl, they are soft and flexible to the touch and are vanilla scented to smell like a newly born baby.
- Clothing available and sold separately
- Age: 18 months +
- Intelligences: Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Speaking & Listening
- Skills: Imaginative & Role Play, Self-knowledge, Social & Cultural Awareness, Storytelling
- *Please note Miniland dolls cannot be bathed*