Sugar & Spice - The Baby Shop
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Got a budding green-thumb or a born nature-lover at your place? Encourage their love of the outdoors with a pair of groovy green gumboots! Our flexible rubber outer and warm fleecy lining make long hours studying bugs and plants so much more comfortable!
We’ll help you get amongst the greenery! Our grippy soles will keep you on your feet whether you’re squelching through mud looking for caterpillars or climbing over rocks in pursuit of butterflies. We’re great for puddle-jumping too!
- 100% natural rubber - super-soft, responsibly sourced, easy to clean
- Non-slip sole - to confidently explore more
- Waterproof - for ample puddle-jumping protection
- Fleece lining for warm toes
- Toddler-friendly, easy to pull on design
- Choice of 6 solid mix-and-match colours—avoid colour-related meltdowns and gimmicky designs
- A handy storage bag
- Service from a trusted, Australian-owned family business
Allowances have been made for growth and 'wiggle room'.
These gumboots are made from natural rubber which does require care to ensure a long life span.
A number of factors can cause the natural rubber to crack:
- Prolonged exposure to freezing conditions or hot sun may result in splitting and cracking -it is best to wipe boots off and store inside so the natural rubber does not break down.
- Poor fitting boots with excess movement can cause cracking.
- Removing boots by pushing off with the alternate foot can cause rubber stress and cracking - it is best to pull off with hands once the child is sitting down.
To ensure that natural rubber doesn’t lose its flexibility, we suggest regular cleaning and conditioning with a rubber conditioner product (we generally recommend Wolly Gumboot Care).
To clean the lining inside your boot
Give the inside a spray with laundry spray (Sard, Napisan or similar) or soak a cloth in warm soapy solution and rub inside of boot. Dip a cloth in clean water and wipe inside of boot to rinse. Repeat to ensure cleaning products have been removed. Hang upside down or pop over a pole to drain and dry (drying with a heater will cause the rubber to crack)