Sugar & Spice - The Baby Shop
Magnetic Alphabet Puzzle & Drawing
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Now you can take your ABC's with you and not have to worry about losing them. With a fun magnetic board, children can learn about the alphabet and have a puzzle on one side, then further develop their skills by beginning to spell out words on the back of the board as well.
The Magnetic Alphabet Puzzle from EverEarth promotes hand-eye coordination and helps children recognise different letters and shapes. The compact wooden pieces are ideal for little hands because they are easy to pick up.
- Age: 36m+
- The Alphabet Puzzle features a wooden puzzle on one side and a magnetic board on the other so that children can spell out words and improve their reading skills.
This product trains the following skills in children:
- Recognising the alphabet: The early bird catches the worm. Playing at recognising letters promotes early learning and helps children immerse themselves in the world of language.
- Cognitive abilities: A child’s logical thinking is fostered by encouraging the child to identify patterns, symmetries and structures when playing. The child starts to understand how things work and can enjoy some of its best experiences when playing.
- Developing language: Giving words and images a context are key steps in helping a child understand his or her first words. This creates visual impressions for the child and makes language learning appealing.
- Hand-eye coordination: This toy effectively promotes hand-eye coordination and helps develop the child’s motor skills and proprioception. The child learns how to use his or her hands and fingers with greater skill.
- Creativity and imagination: Children have an incredible capacity for imagination. By playing, they discover new possibilities for living out their fantasies and give their imagination free rein. Thanks to their ideas and imaginations, children are able to redefine their worlds time and again.
- Learning to read: Children who learn to play with words early on find it easier to learn to read later. They can expand their vocabularies more quickly and get to grips with daily life more easily.
- Stimulating perception: By activating the various senses, children can strengthen their perceptions very early on. This results in curious children who are happy to direct their attention to taking on new challenges.
We proudly use FSC® -certified (FSC® C106741), primarily solid wood, and water-based, saliva-proof paint for our wooden toys. All of our product packaging is made from recycled material. We aim to promote sustainability by creating long-lasting products. If the product breaks or is damaged, we will exchange it for free.
Let’s take small steps together to make the world a greener place!
Cleaning instructions: To clean the toy, please use mild detergent and water on a damp cloth. Glass cleaners and scouring agents can scratch the surface and damage the toy.