Sugar & Spice - The Baby Shop
Oi Oi Faux Leather Nappy Backpack in Olive
Voted Best Nappy Bag Australia by parents three years in a row (2020, 2021 & 2022 Tell Me Baby awards), our original nappy backpack design ticks all of the boxes:
- Comfortable: adjustable padded shoulder straps and padded back.
- Easy to access: see everything inside your bag with the large zip-around opening.
- Organised: in total your bag has 8 thoughtfully designed pockets including 2 insulated bottle pockets.
- Hands-free: grab the handle of the nappy backpack and sling it on your back with the adjustable padded shoulder straps, or attach it to the stroller for a day out & about.
- Spacious: total volume is 20L - there is even room for a 15" laptop!
- High Quality: made from beautiful, soft premium Faux Leather with YKK
- Easy to wipe clean: both the inside & outside of your bag easily wipe clean.
- Water-resistant: rain? Baby spit-up? No worries - liquids simply ripple off!
- Practical: metal feet on the bottom of your bag to prevent it getting dirty or damaged when out & about.
- 1 x faux leather nappy backpack
- 1 x compact folded change mat
- 1 x insulated bottle holder with up to 2 hours insulation (fits bottle size up to 330 ml
- 1 x transparent zip top purse
- 2 x stroller straps that hang the bag neatly from any stroller
Dimensions and Materials:
- Dimensions: H38cm x W31cm x D15cm
- Volume: 20 Litres
- Weight: 1kg
- Shell: 100% Premium Faux Leather
- Lining & Accessories: 100% Water-Resistant Nylon
- Zips: YKK
- Fits laptops and tablets up to 18"
- Change Mat Dimensions: H53cm x W33cm
- Clear Storage Purse Dimensions: H25cm x W17cm
- For your peace of mind, our Faux Leather (PU fabric) and linings are REACH compliant, meaning no toxic levels of chemicals are used in the manufacturing process.
- We have also independently tested our PU with leading independent body, Intertek. Our PU has met & exceeded Intertek's stringent tests for levels of lead & its compounds, BPA, formaldehyde, 9 types of phthalates, PFOAS and additional substances. The PVC pouch is also phthalate free.
- Our best-selling material for a reason, Faux Leather is easy to wipe-clean and water-resistant.
- Clean the material with a soft and dry cloth. Stains can be cleaned with a lightly damp cloth and mild soap. Please wipe the stain in a soft, circular motion.
- Warning: Detach the bag and accessories from stroller before removing your child to prevent stroller from tipping and injuring your child.
- Find further care instructions via this link: https://oioi.com.au/blogs/news/oioi-cleaning-instructions#nappybag